We know how to handle the big jobs
We have the equipment, expertise and experience to tackle a full range of commercial, municipal, industrial and institutional plumbing projects.
We think like a customer
We know what it’s like to call a service provider into our homes—just like you, we want reliable service, respect for our homes and value for our money.
Trained, licensed, and insured
As licensed technicians, our qualifications and workmanship ensure that your plumbing projects are done correctly, safely and to your complete satisfaction.
Prompt and Efficient Service
Whatever the situation, we’re here to help. When things get really serious, we’ll be there promptly and ready to work.
Sewer Replacement or Sewer Lining Sewer Lining Advantages There are many advantages for proceeding with...April 12, 2016
Top 5 Reasons for High Water Meter Usage 1. Dripping faucets 2. Leaking flappers in...February 9, 2016
Sewer Locate Find & Correct an Issue Before a Large Renovation Sewer locates may not...January 12, 2016
Catch Basin Cleaning Many people see a steel grate in the middle of a parking...December 18, 2015
Our plumbers and plumbing technicians are fully registered and certified with the Province of Ontario. Our focus is on efficient, high-quality work done on time and on budget. We’re detail-oriented, safety-minded and don’t keep our opinions to ourselves—when you work with Plumbway you’ll get a full diagnosis of the problem, our plan to fix it, and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
It’s a long list. And we’re good at it all. Plumbway specializes in water quality, water softening and purification, drain cleaning, pipe repair, pipe replacement, sewer flushing, sewer lining, back flow valve installations, new construction, renovations, radiant heating and video inspections for both residential and commercial clients. From toilet installation and leaky faucet repair to grease trap installation, valve maintenance and cleaning parking lot catch basins, we’re the company to call. We also do insurance claim and restoration work. And if you’d like to save money over the long run, we’ll put together a customized preventive maintenance program for you.
John Polidoro founded Plumbway in 1996 with an ambitious vision: to be Hamilton’s best plumbing company. After almost 20 years, the company has grown from one van, one guy and one customer to nine trucks, 12 incredible employees and more than 1,000 repeat customers. We do it for one reason: to disprove all those bad plumber jokes.
We’re your go-to plumbing guys in southern Ontario. You’ll see our trucks on the road in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Campbellville, Georgetown, Hamilton, Dundas, Ancaster, Binbrook, Mount Hope, Caledonia, Smithville, Dunnville, Flamborough, Waterdown, Glanbrook, Carlisle, Puslinch, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Beamsville, Brantford, St. Catharines, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Paris, Guelph and down into Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Port Colborne and Fort Erie. Whew. If you didn’t see your community’s name but you’re west of Trafalgar and south of Fergus, call us!
Reviews From Our Clients
- Great guys took the time to explain all work. Didn’t mind I was close watching them work. I would definitely recommend your company.Customer
- Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I had a hot water tank installed today by a Plumbway technician and his apprentice. I was highly impressed with the service and would like to commend them on their excellent work. Your technician has been here for different reasons and we are always happy with the service he provides; he is informative, friendly and efficient. The apprentice was helpful, he cleaned up all the mess and was extremely polite. Thank you.Customer
- We like the way Plumbway has a set price per job not by the hour.Customer
- I was very impressed with the customer service and the friendly and attentive manner of the techniciansCustomer
- Your technician came highly recommended by friend of mine, and he did not disappoint. Thank you.Customer
- I wanted to send a note regarding the service I received last week from Plumbway. Nathan Konrad came to my house on Thursday to finish a repair and, unfortunately, he damaged my stove in the process. Although the incident was clearly regrettable for all involved, the manner in which it was handled was commendable. Nathan immediately took responsibility and advised me that the situation would be corrected, Kim managed to find not one, but two, back-ordered stoves and Nathan delivered a new stove to my house on Thursday evening in time for the Easter weekend. My husband and I were very impressed with the professional manner in which the incident was handled. Your company was well represented by all involved. We certainly will have no hesitation in recommending Plumbway to our friendsJill Leonard