We know how to handle the big jobs
We have the equipment, expertise and experience to tackle a full range of commercial, municipal, industrial and institutional plumbing projects.
We think like a customer
We know what it’s like to call a service provider into our homes—just like you, we want reliable service, respect for our homes and value for our money.
Trained, licensed, and insured
As licensed technicians, our qualifications and workmanship ensure that your plumbing projects are done correctly, safely and to your complete satisfaction.
Prompt and Efficient Service
Whatever the situation, we’re here to help. When things get really serious, we’ll be there promptly and ready to work.
Get the Lead Out!! Low Water Pressure? Lead Lines? Small Water Service? Then it is time...April 6, 2017
Determine the Best Solution to Solve your Sewer Repair Needs Repairing or Replacing your...May 16, 2016
Sewer Lining Pros and Cons Pros There are many advantages for proceeding with sewer...April 12, 2016
Top 5 Reasons for High Water Meter Usage 1. Dripping faucets 2. Leaking flappers...February 9, 2016
Our plumbers and plumbing technicians are fully registered and certified with the Province of Ontario. Our focus is on efficient, high-quality work done on time and on budget. We’re detail-oriented, safety-minded and don’t keep our opinions to ourselves—when you work with Plumbway you’ll get a full diagnosis of the problem, our plan to fix it, and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
It’s a long list. And we’re good at it all. Plumbway specializes in water quality, water softening and purification, drain cleaning, pipe repair, pipe replacement, sewer flushing, sewer lining, back flow valve installations, new construction, renovations, radiant heating and video inspections for both residential and commercial clients. From toilet installation and leaky faucet repair to grease trap installation, valve maintenance and cleaning parking lot catch basins, we’re the company to call. We also do insurance claim and restoration work. And if you’d like to save money over the long run, we’ll put together a customized preventive maintenance program for you.
John Polidoro founded Plumbway in 1996 with an ambitious vision: to be Hamilton’s best plumbing company. After almost 20 years, the company has grown from one van, one guy and one customer to nine trucks, 12 incredible employees and more than 1,000 repeat customers. We do it for one reason: to disprove all those bad plumber jokes.
We’re your go-to plumbing guys in southern Ontario. You’ll see our trucks on the road in Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Campbellville, Georgetown, Hamilton, Dundas, Ancaster, Binbrook, Mount Hope, Caledonia, Smithville, Dunnville, Flamborough, Waterdown, Glanbrook, Carlisle, Puslinch, Stoney Creek, Grimsby, Beamsville, Brantford, St. Catharines, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Paris, Guelph and down into Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Port Colborne and Fort Erie. Whew. If you didn’t see your community’s name but you’re west of Trafalgar and south of Fergus, call us!
Reviews From Our Clients
- A short note to thank Nathan and Plumbway for the service today at our home in Burlington. Nathan was professional and informative in regards to our issue and resolution. We have used Plumbway for a number of years and highly recommend the company.
- To Whom It May Concern: Today, Miki and Vito were here at our residence and fixed our plugged sinks. They were very polite and efficient and quickly solved our problem in a timely manner. I would recommend your company and these two workers to anybody who needs a plumber, except for Donald Trump! Thank you again for the great service.
- Miki and Vito were on a service call at our house today for an emergency issue. From the moment we picked up the phone , working with Kim, the experience we had was first class. We have dealt with your company for a number of years and we trust the work you do. Thanks for the great service!
- Great guys took the time to explain all work. Didn’t mind I was close watching them work. I would definitely recommend your company.Customer
- Hi, Just wanted to let you know that I had a hot water tank installed today by a Plumbway technician and his apprentice. I was highly impressed with the service and would like to commend them on their excellent work. Your technician has been here for different reasons and we are always happy with the service he provides; he is informative, friendly and efficient. The apprentice was helpful, he cleaned up all the mess and was extremely polite. Thank you.Customer
- We like the way Plumbway has a set price per job not by the hour.Customer